- Shop our best selling covid-19 protecting you from bacteria, dust, smog and other hazardous materials, causing respiratory problems and viral and bacterial infection.
- The replaceable N95 carbon filter can effectively block and filter out more than 95% of harmful airborne molecules.
- Our breathable and durable m.a.s.k can perfectly fit your face with a adjustable nose clip and a neck strap for proper wearing.
M.A.S.K Filter Changing Instruction:
M.A.S.K Cleaning instruction:
Follow these simple steps to maintain your mask for effective use:
1. Pull out the valves (respirators) carefully and the carbon filter (*never wash the filter) from inside
2. Hold the mask, and dust off and/or spray Lysol or use alcohol to sanitize it. If it is stained, soak your mask in the warm soapy water, lightly hand-wash it and let it dry. Repeat the steps 1 and 2 as needed after use, esp. after coming back from outside.
3. Under normal condition, it is recommended to replace carbon filter every 30 days, but considering harmful virus, a lot more frequently (e.g. every 3-5, or 10 days depending on the air quality and current epidemic level), esp. after coming back from outside.